Saturday, October 22, 2011

the Rancangan




My rancangan or plan in English is to finish my diploma, get my degree and start working. I am going to earn as much money as i could and then i am going to settle down. hehe! with my loved one of course. oh speaking of settling down, the first thing that came out in my mind is the place. Where do i get these thing started. Hmmm, there's a lot of place i tell you but there is one that caught my attention and that is, Kampung Pengantin. The place is big and it has nice decoration and it is near my house too. The rent expenses, i'm not really sure but i guess its affordable compared to Dewan Felda maybe. Here are some pictures of Kampung Pengantin from google. so yup i like it to be done there. Plus i've been there once with G, and yes the place is gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment