Saturday, October 22, 2011

Movie with sissie, What a perfect evening :)














I went out with my sister, Kufa to Pavilion. The day was Thursday and i drove the car like usual. Hehe. We had fun hangin out with our killer heels on. haha yeah we were trying to be lady like the whole day. HEHE! There are few people lookin up to us head to toe. I felt kinda weird and questions poppin out of my head. Do i look weird?, kufa said it was okay. Didnt i zip my jeans? no, i did zip it. Hmm, whatever, maybe because ughhi dont know why. Haha! so here are some of the pictures i've taken with my Blackberry and kufa's. ouh later that day, we headed to Sekinchan Ikan Bakar. It was a first time for Kufa and second as for me.

2 comments:

  1. you look great lah kuna! and gambar no lima tu, both of you looks like twin!!!!! :D and the last picture smart seh! Pinjam rayband!! hehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks liyana! twin? yeke? i get that a lot tapi rasanya tak sama lah :p
    pinjam la :D

    ReplyDelete