Monday, May 16, 2011

HEY I'M BUYING A TURBAN FOR MYSELF :)

Hello everyone, im buying a turban for myself, and now im waiting for my parcel to arrive. Awww i cannot wait seriously. I wanna wear it and post the picture since Helmi asked me to post one. Hihi!
so let's just wait. My G will freaked out definitely. HAHA.

Well, my holidays went well so far, even though i was sick and still sick for now. AHHA thats not good. I'm sick! can you hear me? I'm sick, i don't sound like me. Like you know me, my voice is sweet but now it sounds erm sexy, husky to be exact because my throat is hurting. HAHA.

I'm spending more time with my sister since she'll be going away, so far from me :( so sad...., went out together also with my G. HIHI, he got a new book that he bought at Kinokuniya. He was so happy, like so happy! That book is like a zine, man a ZINE!!!! its a book about vintage clothes. Damn, im buying more next time for him, NEXT TIME if that makes him feels good, HAHA.

And tomorrow, i'm treating my sister lunch, the place will be decided soon. HAHA! Fadhilah don't ask me much, your sister don't have that much money as you thought. I do have some penny, but not that much. HAHA.

Hmm, just now, i just went out to bank in ze money. HAHA, ya know the turban with my sister. Then we had tea time at secret recipe. We met Aiman, haha kufa's crush, not accidently, they have agreed to meet each other laaa...she treated Aiman and tomorrow Aimans gonna treat Kufa pulak, so sweet. We talked and laughed haha since Aiman was acting funny. I must say Kufa has a good taste in finding man. HAHA.

Haha, life is meant to be lived to the fullest right, so don't complicate things aite?

P/s : I don't copy things straight away, its really the matter of the inner "thingy" of youself, whether you have heart in it, that really is what matters.

2 comments: