Wednesday, May 18, 2011

CERITA PASAL KAU NI MASUK KALI NI, DAH YANG KEBERAPA TAH NAIK TURUN DALAM BELOG AKU!!

Hehe, last night was awesome, i brought cousins, my sister went out for a movie. The purpose was to celebrate my cousins' birthday yes, i belanja all of them including G. G said the movie sucks! haha but for me, it was okay la, but for my cousins, both of em like the movie! Thank God.

Then we went to A&W to eat, everyone was hungry including me. HAHA, like you know, im hungry all the time, HAHA. On our way back to the car, we saw a mini cooper, the old mini cooper. God it was beautiful black and white mini coop. i managed to get a few pictures of G standing beside the car *cun weh* *drools*

Opps did i tell you that G and I went to Ripcurl then we saw lomo cameras, HAHA cun weh, we thought of buying one, but yeah buying the camera alone is a bit expensive and the other cost fuhh mahal weh. We did ask few things about lomo with the promoter and yeah having one is a blast! (promoter tu best gile layan aku and G sampai tergelak gelak, btw u're cute, baru abis SPM eh?)
THATS ALL I HAVE FOR NOW, ciao!

P/S : G, next time look to the screen and watch the movie, do not turn on your left and right to watch me, okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment