Friday, March 4, 2011

ITS OKAY

Hello, today im here in my home sweet home. Yeah its been a while since i last got home. Im so happy to see my dad and my mum and my siblings as well. Ouh before i forgot i just want to say thank you to Mira Rossa for driving all the way from Segamat to KL. Thanks sayang for the ride! :)

Yeah, to begin the story, after i reached home, i got a text message from someone. I am certained that she was very happy at that moment. HAHA! who was she? naah, i aint gonna tell. Let just say,
it's a secret!

BLUUUEKKK!
Ciao for now, maybe ill be off from blogging for a while because i just want to enjoy my time here with my loved ones!

P/S : my mum said 'mak pun kahwin awal, takut apa apa hal jadi' after a lil story i shared with my family. Hmm, me too want to get married awal but hmm, im still a student. But ayah said, "its okay to be married while studying, its not wrong as long as u can focus"

CUN!

I want to marry somebody now!

4 comments:

  1. fuyooo dah dapat green light wei! hehe apa lagi bella lapa nasi minyak dah ni! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey didnt notice the comment, haha blom green light la just cakap2 je. hihi

    ReplyDelete